Welcome to Grizabella's Tippy Tea House Newsletter

I've started this blog as a combination divination journal and a place to post specifically about many subjects, most involved with divination but also my viewpoints on whatever the day contains and to share my daily activities if anyone is interested. I've moved for the last time in my life --- for real this time! So now I can feel secure and confident that I'm in control of my destiny and I can commit to things without knowing I might just suddenly find myself moving again or too hectic to keep commitments.

I'm notoriously NOT skilled with using templates for blogs and websites. I've always said I have "dumb spots" because there are certain things I'm just not going to catch onto. Some things I make more difficult than they really is and this might be one of them, but I'll just do my daily posts, since that's what I can figure out. If you want lots of bells and whistles and pictures and stuff, you won't find it here. You'll just find an old lady who lives alone except for a tiny dog and a parakeet way up in the mountains, sharing whatever she's doing and thinking each day. It might bore you, but if it does, don't feel alone. It bores me sometimes too.

I don't usually get bored, though. There are just too many wonderful things around me every day to ever get bored for very long. My family and friends have loaded me up with every conceivable art and craft supply so if I get snowed in, I'll have plenty to do. I've also gotten Poppy Palin's fantastic Everyday Enchantment Tarot deck for my birthday a week or so ago and if the internet  doesn't flake out due to weather, I'll be doing lots of readings online with it. All my other decks got put into the closet. Now it's just me, Ciro's Fin de Seicle and Kipper, and Poppy's Everyday Enchantment.

Tomorrow I'll be happy to post again. Something interesting is sure to happen that I can write about.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speaking of Making Things Harder than Need Be---

Everyday Enchantment Tarot by Poppy Palin